- This policy is designed to inform all employees, customers, stakeholders and business partners of N1S’s commitment and recognition to our obligation under legislation.
- What is Personal Information?
- What is Personal Information?
- N1S collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address and payment information are provided as part of the order process.
- We are responsible for maintaining and protecting the Personal Information under our control. All personal information that is collected by N1 Solutions is kept in a secure location and remains strictly confidential. We recognize the importance of complete confidentiality when dealing with stakeholders and strive to operate under such beliefs.
- Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information except where required or permitted by law. Providing N1S with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products, services, or the capability to answer your inquiry in the appropriate manner. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
- The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by N1S. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in person, over the telephone or by corresponding with you via mail, fax, or the internet.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
- Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
Safeguarding Customer Information
- Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. N1S takes all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access, or disclosure.
- We will make information available to you about our policies and practices with respect to the management of your Personal Information.
- Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
N1 Solutions Inc.
477 Queen Street East, Suite 303
Sault Ste Marie, ON
- Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of the N1S website.
Effective Date: December 2018