Job Title: Field Service Technician
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
# of Positions: 1
We are currently looking for an independent and motivated individual to join our team as a Field Service Technician in the Dubreuilville area.
As a Field Service Technician your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Installation of Cable and Conduit
- Install devices and program all alarm panels, CCTV, and access control surveillance
- After installation, instruct the customer on proper device use and maintenance measures
- Perform regular inspections to ensure that systems and equipment continue to work according to their specifications
- Test all basic alarm panel functions ensuring all offered features are functional
- Responds to maintenance calls, troubleshooting devices and using device manuals to repair non-functioning alarms and restore them to original functionality or replace them if necessary
- Educate customers on preventative care and regular maintenance to prevent system malfunctions
- Perform system and device upgrades on occasion
- Prepares service reports at each service location, completing all necessary paperwork with client, recording all work performed, materials used, and any problems encountered
- Write and deliver status reports on contract jobs and update work orders
- Able to troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues with security systems, networks and low voltage electronics
- Proficiency in the use of test equipment such as multi-meters and digital analyzers
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance and testing of equipment
- Knowledgeable about all surveillance codes and regulations
- Ensure that the devices they install meet all local and federal laws and building codes
- Possess or willing to obtain working at heights and lift training certification
- Demonstrated problem solving skills as related to technical support
- Experience with Microsoft software and Server software
- Availability to work variable hours, weekends and/or "on-call" shifts
- Valid Class “G” License and access to a reliable vehicle
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Ongoing room for advancement
- Expert training
- A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 26th, 2021 at 4:00pm. Please quote the job title in the subject line.
About N1 Solutions Inc.
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.
N1 Solutions is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.