Job Title: Talent & Culture Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
# of Positions: 1
N1 Solutions is a fast-paced, business-to-business solutions provider, looking for a Talent & Culture Manager in Sault Ste. Marie that can make an impact. We have a diverse employee-base with many field and admin employees under the N1 Solutions brand. The Talent & Culture Manager will work closely with the senior management team to help shape the organization into an employer of choice in Canada.
N1 Solutions rebranded in 2021 to better articulate the growth and diversity under the brand. The company has expanded its services to now offer security, IT, industrial, environmental, and consulting. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations under each stream of the business.
The Talent & Culture Manager will establish a work culture that assists employees from each branch of the company in reaching their full potential. They will deploy strategies and tactics that help hire and train employees with a key focus on innovative engagement and retention strategies.
As the Talent & Culture Manager reporting to the Vice-President, your key duties & responsibilities include:
- Implement best-in class talent initiatives to drive exceptional employee experiences and retention
- Manage human resource systems, tools and processes including but not limited to: diversity and inclusion, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, learning and development
- Serve as the point of contact for all talent related inquiries and advise team members on human resource policies, benefits and guidelines
- Lead and manage the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process to secure talent
- Develop and execute the human resources and talent plan, particularly as it relates to engagement, retention, reward initiatives to meet the company’s objectives
- Manage performance or discipline matters with Leaders and staff, utilize progressive discipline principles, create Performance Improvement Plans with Leaders, and organize and facilitate terminations or lay-offs according to company policy
- Conducts investigations; provides a thorough and accurate investigative report with appropriate recommendation(s) for corrective action
- Ensures compliance with Provincial legislation, WSIB (including RTW Program), Health & Safety and applicable legislation
- Manages Return to Work Program; tracks and manages the disability programs (short and long-term)
- Serve as the point of contact for all talent related inquiries; advise team members on human resource policies, benefits and guidelines
- Recommend and implement improvements to policies, programs, and procedures to enhance the effectiveness of human resource services and operations
- Develop and conduct training programs and documentation
- Develop and deliver content for various presentations and trainings videos as needed.
- Advise senior management and provide leadership to our administrative team to ensure operations run smoothly
- Maintain accurate records and up-to-date employee files
- Other duties as defined by the Vice President
- 5+ years of experience in an innovative work environment with proven experience in Human Resources
- Preference for a Certified Human Resource Professional or the ability to attain the designation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Exceptional service orientation with the ability to build and foster strong professional relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Proven leadership skills with experience in mentorship and coaching
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment managing multiple varied projects
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Align with our corporate values of safety, trust, integrity, collaboration and quality
Perks of joining the N1 Solutions team:
- RSP match contributions
- Employee benefits & extended health benefits
- Phone allowance
- Employment growth opportunity
- Professional development opportunities
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Have we peaked your interest? Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 8, 2023, at 4 pm. Please quote the job title in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
N1 Solutions is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.