Job Title: Static Security Guard
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and consulting services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.NORPRO Security, a division of N1 Solutions Inc., is looking for independent and motivated individuals to join our team as a Static Security Guard. In this role, the Static Guard will be responsible for providing safety and protection of all employees, visitors, and company assets by maintaining a high visibility presence to deter illegal and inappropriate actions, looking for signs of crime or other hazards, taking action to minimize damage and reporting any incidents to their supervisor, clients, and emergency services as appropriate. This will include stationary guard and patrol on foot to monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
As a Security Guard, your key duties and responsibilities include:
• Walking patrol of the designated property to monitor and prevent intrusion, damages, hazards and breaches of security
• Observe, identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of clients properties
• Respond to alarms
• Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
• Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
• Ensure all incident/accident reports are recorded accurately and submitted to the Manager as they occur
• Must hold a valid Security License
• Must have a Current First Aid CPR Level A with AED Certificate
• Must have full availability for 24/7 coverage
• Must be computer literate and able to write electronic report
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• You must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
• Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
• Competitive wages
• Employee benefits
• Employment growth opportunity
• Ongoing room for advancement
• Expert training
• A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
• Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title and include a copy of your Security Guard License, and Valid First Aid Certificate.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements. Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.