Job Title: Shuttle Driver
Job Type: Permanent, Part-Time
# of Positions: 1
N1 Solutions Inc. is a full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and consulting services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations. N1 Solutions Inc. is looking for an independent and motivated individual to join our team in the role of Shuttle Driver in the Sault Ste Marie area. In this role, the incumbent will transport NORPRO Staff on a bus, van, or other light vehicle between locations. The Shuttle Driver is expected to greet customers, help them enter the vehicle, and assist them in loading their luggage, keeping the vehicle neat and making sure it is always in perfect working condition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Convey passengers to and from predetermined locations
• Assist passengers in loading and unloading their luggage into the vehicle
• Answer passengers’ questions in a polite and gentle manner
• Maintain constant communication with the dispatcher or manager
• Ensure shuttle is fueled, well-maintained and presentable at all time
• Observe all relevant traffic and safety laws
• Carry out repair of minor faults and report major problems, accidents, or damage to the vehicle to the dispatcher or technician
• Obey all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle services in his/her assigned area. This may include plying the predetermined routes, not going beyond stipulated boundaries
• Dress in a neat and professional manner
• Other related duties as assigned
• Valid G License
• Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate preferred
• Provide and maintain Clear Drivers Abstract and CPIC as a condition of employment
• Working knowledge of pertinent car maintenance techniques
• A good knowledge of traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle drivers in that area is also necessary
• Able to work flexible shifts
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
• Competitive wages
• Employee benefits
• Employment growth opportunity
• Ongoing room for advancement
• Expert training
• A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
• Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 8th, 2021 at 4:00pm. Please quote the job title.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements. Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.