Job Title: Security Guard - Health Care Facility
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
NORPRO Security, a division of N1 Solutions Inc., is looking for independent and motivated individuals to join our team as Security Guards at a local health care facility.
In this role, the Security Guards will be responsible for providing safety and protection of all employees, visitors, and company assets. Guards will maintain a high visibility presence to deter illegal and inappropriate actions, look for signs of crime or other hazards, take action to minimize damage, and report any incidents to their supervisor, clients, and emergency services as appropriate.
This will include stationary guard, patrol on foot, and monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or rule infractions.
As a Security Guard, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining security for all staff and clients in a local institutional setting
- Walking patrol of the designated property to monitor and prevent intrusion, damages, hazards and breaches of security
- Observing, identifying, and reporting incidents at assigned client sites
- Responding to alarms
- Ensuring the security, safety, and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
- Immediately responding to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
- Ensuring all incident/accident reports are recorded accurately and submitted to the Manager as they occur
- Must hold a valid Security License (PSIS)
- Must have a Current First Aid CPR Level A with AED Certificate
- Must have or willing to obtain “Use of Force” (DCTSS) Certificate
- Excellent de-escalation, conflict resolution skills
- Must be computer literate and able to write electronic report
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Must have full availability for a 24 hour/7 Day operation (days, nights, evenings, and weekends)
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply by completing the form below or by sending in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 16, 2023. Please quote the job title in the subject line and include a copy of your Security Guard License and Valid First Aid Certificate.
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.