Job Title: Mobile Patrol Security Guard
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.
NORPRO Security, a division of N1 Solutions Inc., is looking for independent and motivated individuals to join our team as Mobile Patrol Security Guards in the Sudbury Area.
In this role, the Mobile Patrol Security Guard will be responsible for providing safety and protection of all employees, visitors, and company assets by patrol, inspections and monitoring and prevention of losses by mobile patrol of premises and prevention and damage by reporting nonconformities and violators of policies and procedures. Mobile Patrol Security Guards are also responsible for the supervision of Static Guard with regular patrol visits, and assistance.
As a Mobile Patrol Security Guard, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Patrol property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and inspecting property, equipment and access points, permitting or refusing entry
- Maintain high visibility to deter illegal and inappropriate actions looking for signs of crime or other hazards, taking action to minimize damage and reporting any incidents to their supervisor, clients, and emergency services as appropriate
- Observe, identify, and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of client’s properties
- Must hold a valid Security License
- Must have a Level “G” Driver’s License
- Must have a Current First Aid CPR Level A with AED Certificate
- Must be computer literate and able to write electronic report
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Ongoing room for advancement
- Expert training
- A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
If you do not have your Security License but are interested in obtaining your license – WE CAN HELP, please reach out to our Human Resources Department at 705 949 3227 ext.229
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10, 2021, at 4:00pm. Please include a copy of your Security Guard License, and Valid First Aid Certificate.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.