Job Title: Mobile Patrol Security Guard
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
We are currently looking for independent and motivated individuals to join our team as Mobile Patrol Security Guards.
In this role, the Mobile Patrol Security Guard will be responsible for providing safety and protection of all employees, visitors, and company assets by patrol, inspections and monitoring and prevention of losses by mobile patrol of premises and prevention and damage by reporting nonconformities and violators of policies and procedures. Mobile Patrol Security Guards are also responsible for the supervision of Static Guard with regular patrol visits, and assistance.
As a Mobile Patrol Security Guard, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Patrol property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and inspecting property, equipment and access points, permitting or refusing entry.
- Patrol designated property to monitor and prevent intrusion, damages, hazards and breaches of security
- Maintain high visibility to deter illegal and inappropriate actions looking for signs of crime or other hazards , taking action to minimize damage and reporting any incidents to their supervisor, clients and emergency services as appropriate
- Observe, identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of clients properties
- Respond to alarms
- Operate monitoring equipment and complex security cameras.
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, provincial and federal regulations
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
- Write and submit security reports
- Ensure all incident/accident reports are recorded accurately and submitted to the Manager as they occur
- Provide support and supervision to Static Security Guards with regular patrol visits and communication
- Other related duties as requested
- Current valid Security Guard License.
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR;
- Valid Drivers License, Clear Drivers Abstract and CPIC Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Must have demonstrated Basic Computer Skills proficiency with computers and Microsoft programs
- Above average English oral and written communication skills
- Minimum one year experience in a security guard role
- Ability to respond and deal with urgent/critical issues
- Work with little or no supervision
- You must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- Must be available to work all shifts a 24-hour operation
- Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance
- Certified Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (Or willing to train)
- Certified Resistance Management and Effective Communications (Or willing to train)
Apply by completing the form below or by sending in your resume to email@example.com by June 16, 2023. Please quote the job title in the subject line and include a copy of your Security Guard License and Valid First Aid Certificate.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.
need help getting your security guard licence?
Enroll in our Industrial Guard Training Academy today!