Job Title: IT Service Analyst
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
We are currently looking for an independent and motivated individual to join our team as an IT Service Analyst in the Sault Ste Marie area.
Reporting to the Manager of Information Technology Services, the IT Service Analyst is responsible for working with cross-functional groups within the organization to support client computing, network, server, printing, and telecommunications needs. Strong customer focus, commitment to delivering quality services, ability to prioritize, and effective communication skills are essential for success in this position.
As an IT Service Analyst, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Installing, supporting, and troubleshooting client desktop, laptop, software, printer hardware and mobile devices
- Resolving incoming client and personnel IT queries remotely via email/phone or at the office
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walking the customer through the problem-solving process
- Prioritizing and resolving IT concerns and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders
- Providing accurate information on IT products or services
- Recording events, problems, and their resolution in logs
- Following-up and updating customer status and information
- Passing on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on procedures
- Preparing training manuals and FAQ materials for easy-access end-user guidance
- Documenting processes and maintaining service desk records
- University or College Diploma in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field
- At least two years' experience in an IT performance analysis and end-user support role
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Knowledge Microsoft operating systems and software (Office 365, Windows 10, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint etc.)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Solid troubleshooting skills with both hardware and software combined with excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Capability of managing multiple projects and assignments, prioritizing projects, setting, and meeting deadlines
- Must be highly motivated with great attention to detail and providing quality results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with different levels and types of users
Apply by completing the form below or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2022. Please quote the job title.
N1 Solutions is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check a valid Driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract.
About N1 Solutions Inc.
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.