Job Title: Industrial Security Guard
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Wage: Starting at $18.71, and receive up to $20.00
# of Positions: Multiple available
Location: Various Locations in Northern Ontario
NORPRO Security, a division of N1 Solutions Inc., is looking for independent and motivated individuals to join our team as Industrial Security Guards.
Applicants who are able to provide the following are eligible to receive a $500.00 signing bonus :
- A valid security licence
- A G-class driver's licence
- A clean driver's abstract
- Three years of car insurance history
As an Industrial Security Guard, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide security by protecting people and property
- Conduct routine patrols with your team
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Write and submit security reports
- Ensure all incident/accident reports are recorded accurately and submitted to the Manager as they occur
- Candidates must be willing to work shift rotational work (7 days on site – 7 days off)
- Must hold a valid Security License, Valid Level “G” Driver’s License and current First Aid CPR Certificate
- Must be computer literate and able to write electronic reports
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
- Competitive wages beginning at $18.71 and earning $20.00 after the first year
- Signing bonus of $500.00
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Expert training
- Opportunity for free training for the certified protection officer course with a guaranteed $1 raise for successful candidates
- A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and employee success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply by completing the form below or send in your resume to email@example.com. Please include a copy of your Security Guard License, and Valid First Aid Certificate.
If you do not have your security license, we can help you get it! Head to our website and apply for our Industrial Guard Training Academy today.
N1 Solutions is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.
About N1 Solutions Inc.
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.
need help getting your security guard licence?
Enroll in our Industrial Guard Training Academy today!