Job Title: Industrial Security Guard
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Various locations across Ontario
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business services in Security, Innovation (Technology & Information Technology) and Strategy. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations. Visit us at www.n1solutions.ca to learn more.
NORPRO Security, a division of N1 Solutions Inc., is looking for independent and motivated individuals to join our team as an Industrial Security Guard.
As an Industrial Security Guard, your key duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide security by protecting people and property
• Conduct routine patrols with team
• Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises
• Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance
• Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
• Write and submit security reports
• Ensure all incident/accident reports are recorded accurately and submitted to the Manager as they occur
• Candidates must be willing to work shift rotational work (7 days on site – 7 days off)
• Must hold a valid Security License, Valid Level ”G” Drivers License and current First Aid CPR Certificate
• Must be computer literate and able to write electronic reports
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• You must be physically capable of extended patrolling, have strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
• Competitive wages
• Employee benefits
• Employment growth opportunity
• Ongoing room for advancement
• Expert training
• A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
• Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
If you do not have your Security License but are interested in obtaining your license – WE CAN HELP, please reach out to our Human Resources Department at 705 949 3227 ext.211
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please quote the job title and include a copy of your Security Guard License, and Valid First Aid Certificate.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities
Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.