Job Title: Executive Coordinator for the Senior Management Team
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
# of Positions: 1
N1 Solutions Inc. is looking for a detail oriented, anticipatory, and organized Executive Coordinator that can accommodate flexible hours, and work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing confidential information.
The Executive Coordinator will provide support for the N1 Solutions’ Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external individuals and divisions on matters pertaining to the team. The incumbent will provide a range of confidential, administrative operations and project support.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Executing all clerical tasks and prioritizing correspondence, allowing the leadership teamto focus on decision-making and higher-level responsibilities
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence for the Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Keeping the SLT calendar up-to-date, including adding events, scheduling and rescheduling and appointments and providing daily briefings
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the SLT
- Completing projects by assigning work to management/administrative staff and following up on results
- Providing historical references (corporate records, documents, and reports) by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions
- Preparing statements, reports, memos, and other documents
- Complete other related duties for the SLT as assigned
- Post-secondary education in administration or related field
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Proficient with various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Financial experience in preparation of reconciliation, expense reports and other financial administration
- Organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and proven team player with strong written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Ongoing room for advancement
- Expert training
- A diverse and flexible schedule
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply by completing the form below or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 23, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. Please quote the job title in the subject line.
N1 Solutions Inc is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.
About N1 Solutions Inc.
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.