Job Title: Client Excellence (CX) Representative
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
# of Positions: 1
N1 Solutions Inc. is looking for an independent and motivated individual to join our team in the role of Client Excellence (CX) Representative in the Sault Ste Marie area.
The Client Excellence Representative (CER) will represent N1 Solutions and its divisions as the first point of contact for customers, stakeholders, and staff. The CER will act as a liaison to provide product/service information, coordinate incoming requests, and resolve any emerging issues that our internal and external stakeholders identify with accuracy and efficiency.
As the primary point of contact, the role of CER includes, but is not limited to, dealing with incoming calls and customer service inquiries, identifying/assessing customer requirements, establishing/maintaining clear communication channels between all personnel required, and referring client inquiries to appropriate team members to achieve satisfaction.
In the role of Client Excellence Representative, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Respond to all incoming calls and provide excellent internal and external client service
- Identify and assess internal and external customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Provide accurate and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Establish and maintain good communication lines between all personnel required
- Delegate job requests and provide support on a variety of administrative tasks
- Research and problem solve as required to troubleshoot customer problems
- Enter relevant information to applicable databases and ensure it is up to date
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Documentation of all communications in appropriate software platforms
- Co-ordinate and plans with departmental peers to schedule personnel, equipment, and appointments
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a similar role as CER
- 1+ year of office administration/reception experience considered an asset
- 2+ years of call centre experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to provide solutions in ever-changing scenarios
- Positive attitude with great people skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office related programs
- Must be familiar with the geographic area
- Flexibility to work shifts required in a 24-hour operation availability
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
- Competitive wages, with a $0.50 increase every 6 months for the first year of employment
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Ongoing room for advancement
- Expert training
- A diverse and flexible schedule
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 17th, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Please quote the job title.
N1 Solutions Inc is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.
About N1 Solutions Inc.
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.