Job Title: Client Services Representative
Job Type: Permanent, Part-Time
# of Positions: 2
N1 Solutions Inc. is looking for an independent and motivated individuals to join our team in the role of Client Services Representative in the Sault Ste Marie area. The Client Services Representative (CSR) is the first point of contact for N1 Solutions with a diverse clientele representing all the divisions. Their role will be to act as a liaison, provide product/service information, and resolve any emerging problems that our internal and external client identify with accuracy and efficiency.
In the role of Client Services Representative, your key duties and responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming calls and providing excellent internal and external client service
- Identify and assess internal and external customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Establish and maintain good communication lines between all personnel required, delegating job requests, and provide support on a variety of administrative tasks.
- Data entry and research as required to troubleshoot customer problems
- Enter relevant information to applicable databases and ensure it is up to date
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Documentation of all communications in appropriate software platforms.
- Co-ordinate and plan with departmental peers to effectively schedule personnel, equipment and appointments
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- 1+ year of office administration/reception experience considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency while still paying attention to detail
- Ability to provide solutions to every-changing scenarios
- Positive attitude with great people skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills, along with a heightened sense of urgency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office related programs.
- Must be familiar with the geographic area
- Flexibility to work shifts required in a 24-hour operation availability
At N1 Solutions you can expect:
- Competitive wages
- Employee benefits
- Employment growth opportunity
- Ongoing room for advancement
- Expert training
- A diverse and flexible combination of sites and schedules
- Being a part of a team and company that appreciates each other and your efforts
Our company and our employee’s success go hand in hand. Are you ready to join our team?
Apply online or send in your resume to email@example.com by October 8th, 2021 at 4:00pm. Please quote the job title.
N1 Solutions Inc. is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Individuals requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should contact Human Resources as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. An offer of employment will be conditional upon an acceptable vulnerable sector records check.
About N1 Solutions Inc.
N1 Solutions Inc. is full-service business to business leader in Northern Ontario providing integrated business solutions in security, innovation (technology & information technology), environmental, and strategic advisory services. We are proud to have many First Nation partnerships and successful business relations across the north. Our goal is to solve problems for our customers, remain highly responsive and provide the solutions our customers need to focus on their business operations.